eBeam Interact software: ergonomic innovation to benefit education
The eBeam Interact software (provided free of charge to any user of an eBeam interactive white board) is one of the best features of our interactive offer.
Above all else, it was designed to be easy to use, practical, and quick to pick up without a lot of training because of its various mobile interactive palettes.
These floating palettes are the result of thoughtful reflection on the ergonomics of an IWB software program used by a teacher. Teachers are not famous as computer experts and the issue is to make available to them in the most intuitive way possible the major tools needed for teaching.
Used by more than 40,000 teachers in France, the eBeam software program is the most valued software program for interactive white boards because of how simple it is to use (fr). That’s what we call the IPOD approach (fr).
Behind the palettes, the Scrapbook authoring software program
The Scrapbook (or Album) lets you organize all your multimedia content before your class (for preparation) and during your class, to improve your presentation, make necessary annotations, share and manipulate your content.
The free, remote sharing capability of Scrapbook by Internet lets you collaborate with distance users or students who aren’t even in the classroom.
As long as you are connected to the Internet, you can share your notes, images, PowerPoint slides and all aspects of the Album.
Interactive software with no installation needed (Livewire 2)
Lots of users want to be able to use the interactive eBeam software program without having to install it on their PC or their Mac.
- in a large company, installations are often blocked and administrators aren’t willing to install new software programs
- in meeting rooms equipped with eBeam or one of our SpeechiTouch interactive screens, presenters often use their own PC, and if it’s not equipped with the eBeam software, then the interactive board wouldn’t be usable.
The Livewire 2 flash drive lets you solve these problems:
- Totally plug & play so you can run the eBeam interactive software “right from the flash drive”, with no installation needed, either on the Mac or the PC
- It works whether the eBeam mobile interactive board is connected or not (as a result, you can use it on any interactive board / interactive screen on the market).
- It has 2 USB ports so you have ample connectivity, which is often at a premium with your portable PC.