The eBeam Interact software : ergonomics for education
The eBeam Interact software (provided free of charge to any user of an eBeam interactive white board) is one of the best features of our interactive offer.
It has been designed to be above all simple, practical and quick to use without learning, thanks to its various interactive mobile palettes.
These floating paddles are the result of an in-depth reflection on the ergonomics of a IWB software used by a professor. The teacher is anything but a computer expert, and the aim is to provide him or her, in the most intuitive way possible, with the main tools he or she needs to teach.
Used by more than 60,000 teachers in France, the eBeam interactive software is the most popular software for IWB thanks to its simplicity. We call this the IPOD approach.
Behind the palettes, the Scrapbook authoring software
The Scrapbook (or Album) allows you to organize all your multimedia content before your course (to prepare it) and during your course, to better present, annotate, share and manipulate your content.
The Scrapbook’s free remote sharing feature over the Internet allows you to collaborate with remote users or students who are not in the classroom.
As soon as you have an Internet connection, you can share your notes, images, PowerPoint slides and all the elements of the Album.
A gallery of resources for IWB always more accessible
The new version of the interactive software has been redesigned and the available resources are immediately accessible, in a very practical and visual way.
You can import resources into the Scrapbook (images, Flash, PDF, PowerPoint…) and use the available content (various maps, mathematical or scientific illustrations…).
Via the collaborative site Interagir, you also have access to the largest site of interactive resources in French for interactive screen or board.
Interactive software without installation (Livewire 2)
Many users want to be able to play the eBeam interactive software without requiring it to install it on their PC or MAC.
- in a large company, installations are often blocked and administrators refuse to install new software
- in meeting rooms equipped with eBeam or one of our SpeechiTouch interactive displays, speakers often present with their own PC and if it is not equipped with eBeam software, then the interactive board is not usable.
The Livewire 2 key solves these problems :
- Totally plug & play, it allows you to run the eBeam interactive software “from the key” without installation, whether on MAC or PC
- It works whether the eBeam mobile interactive whiteboard is connected or not (therefore you can use it on any interactive whiteboard / interactive screen on the market).
- It is equipped with 2 USB outputs so as not to reduce the often cluttered connections of your laptop.